YDL 3.0 - Disk 3 Image

Ed Leafe yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 3 10:28:00 2003

On Tuesday, June 3, 2003, at 11:33  AM, mamonbbux wrote:

> I didn't have any install problem on my Blanblou -> BootX type install
> I didn't have any inst'hic on my second B&W -> yaboot type install
>
> Could you tell us | more (about your hardware, i.e)

	It's a stock B&W G3. I removed the SCSI adapter and second Ethernet
adapter from the PCI slots, as the Yellow Dog site suggested this to
rule out conflicts. The machine has added memory to bring the total to
1GB.

	It ran for years w/o problem as my webserver, running OS 9. When I
first tried to install YDL, I had it reformat the whole drive, since I
only plan on using this for Linux. I don't know what other information
may be relevant.

	I've gotten the ISO image from linuxiso.org, and it is the correct
size and md5sum. Are there any other mirrors to get it from? I'm
willing to try anything at this point.

      ___/
     /
    __/