Apple clones

Natalia Portillo yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 3 19:54:01 2003

Also, Motorola is in part responsible of that.
That's because Apple will buy IBM PowerPCs 970 instead of waiting for
Motorola's G5, they will support the lastest available ram speed, such
as the sparc and x86 archs do.

And, even with these slower bus and ram speeds, apple do fast :D.
My 1Ghz PowerBook recompresses a video+audio stream in 1/3 the time a
2.4Ghz (DDR, so on) AMD does.

tinfo/yellowdog-general
>=20
> --=20
> Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know=20
> what one can't do.
> Garfield
> http://www.garfield.ucomics.com/garfield/gaview.cfm?uc_full_da
te=3D19820119&uc_daction=3DX