Spanish keyboard mapping under YDL 3.0 ?

Oscar G. Maldonado yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 4 18:12:01 2003

Hi there...

I just installed YDL 3.0 on my Imac DV and after a few tweaks I just can't figure out how to get my Apple pro keyboard fully functional.
I already set it up to map to spanish, but I don't have the ALT GR and the other thing is that I open the character map and I found the "@" sign on the tab key, I really wonder how can I change this ??

So I hope that maybe somebody have already fix this issue and maybe share with me a hint to resolve this annoying problem.

Here's my configuration under XF86config for my keyboard:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "keyboard"
        Option  "XkbRules"      "macintosh"