Spanish keyboard mapping under YDL 3.0 ?

Rickard E yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 4 22:59:01 2003

Oscar G. Maldonado wrote:

>Hi there...
>
>I just installed YDL 3.0 on my Imac DV and after a few tweaks I just can't figure out how to get my Apple pro keyboard fully functional.
>I already set it up to map to spanish, but I don't have the ALT GR and the other thing is that I open the character map and I found the "@" sign on the tab key, I really wonder how can I change this ??
>
>So I hope that maybe somebody have already fix this issue and maybe share with me a hint to resolve this annoying problem.

There is a howto about different KB layouts on the YDL site. Unless the
YDL3 is totally different from 2.3, you may get some hints there. At
least the one concerning swedish KB deals with using the AltGr function.

Regards
/RID