Anaconda Error

Ron Smith yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 4 18:14:01 2003

Hi Miguel,

This could be true. There are basically 2 classes of Macs as far as YDL
installation is concerned, and they are "New World" and "Old World" ROM
revisions. It sounds like the Mac you have is an "Old World" which does
require the installation of MacOS and the BootX  bootloader. To make
sure that this applies to the machine you have there is some
information here:

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/products/faq/macos.shtml

and even more detailed information in the downloadable PDF YDL
installation guide here:

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/installation/

-Ron