BootX Questions

mamonbbux yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 5 07:46:01 2003

cbsled@ncia.net a écrit:
> 1. How is the default boot selection changed?
>
> 2. (This may not be a BootX question) I have installed 384MB RAM, the system is recognizing only the 256MB which were present when YDL was installed. How do I get the other 128MB recognized?

1/ depends on what you want to change. If you're not able to clik on
Options, or if you want to change delay, or something else like that:
______________________
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002
  > To: <yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com>
  > Subject: RE: Set boot prefs?
  >
 > Loek wrote:
 >> OK I found it
 >> open the Bootx extention in the System/extentions folder with
ResEdit >> (...) You will see icons that represents all the parts that
the BootX extention is >> made from dubble click the icon with the name
"STR#"
 >> A new window will open. The line that sets the boot delay will be
clearly >> visible: its called "Boot Delay" (HOW CONVENIENT!!)
_____________________

2/ Before installing new Ram on my Wallstreet, just few weeks ago, I've
gone to several websites and found different "maximum" for this
Powerbook. Should depends on "wallstreet -before 1999" and "-after 1999"
Did you put the bigger bar --> DESSOUS
............... --> (below or under, j'ai un trou, tout d'un coup ;o)

--
~~~~
<:o)

PS1: FREE MUMIA AND LEONARD !