Font antialiasing

Magnus Rosenbaum yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 8 17:43:01 2003

Hello YDL users,

I have two Problems with the font antialiasing in YDL 3.0 on my iBook:

1) Only a part of the installed TrueType fonts are antialiased. These are
the fonts which are shown with the addition [Xft] in Opera. What is the
difference between these fonts and the rest? Any ideas how to make all
TrueType fonts look antialiased?

2) The antialiasing seems to be to much for my display, it looks quite
unsharp. How can I adjust the antialiasing?

I can't find any usable documentation about the configuration of font
antialiasing and the freetype engine. Any hints?

Thank you,
Magnum

--
Carl Magnus Rosenbaum M.A.                          Tel: 089 - 700 666 26
Administration - Programmierung - Weiterbildung     Fax: 089 - 700 666 86