FROM ADMIN - nettiquette was Re: yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #910 - 13 msgs

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 9 17:11:01 2003

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Angela Kahealani wrote:
>The usage description for this mailing list CLEARLY specifies that thou
>shalt not respond to digests without changing the Subject: line of your
>message to reflect the particular subject you respond to.

 I'm not sure if this was a joke or not. Please do not police the list or
send complaints about the list to the list itself. Send them to me
(yellowdog-general-admin@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com) and if there is a
problem I'll ask the offending parties to stop or look into a solution.

 Also, please do not reply with quotes of entire posts when only a few
sentences will suffice. Bandwidth is more expensive in certain parts of
the world and especially for the folks on wireless devices.

 Thanks.

Chris
(List Admin)