Fluxbox - Transparency

Neill Miller yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 10 14:28:00 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 12:01:54AM -0500, Miguel Garcia II wrote:
> Fluxbox is great.  It's simple light and easy to get around in.  I'm having
> trouble though with setting up transparency to applications like xterm and
> the like.  Can anyone tell me how I do this?

It's easiest to use a terminal emulator that supports
pseudo-transparencies.  I use Eterm, but gnome-terminal (and I'm sure
a handful of others) support this.  Look through the application's
configuration settings and you should see what you're looking for.

-Neill.

--
http://www.thecodefactory.org/neillm