3.1 soon?

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 17 22:35:00 2003

Dan,

Thanks!

That's great news.

Just for completeness, could you please post a short how-to on the best way
of getting the updated apt and rpm from the server and installing them on a
"virgin" YDL-3.0 system.  It's a case of "who shall guard us from the
self-same guardians?"  -- If apt and rpm are suspect, how can we reliably
install the new ones?

If there's already a note on this topic on the www.yellowdoglinux.com
website and I've missed it, please post the URL here.

Thanks again!

Rick