PowerComputing Clone with CD-ROM issues on YDL Install

Seth Dimbert yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 18 09:27:01 2003

Tim,

Yeah, you're right - it's SCSI. The CR-ROM and (now) three HDD's are all on
the SCSI Bus, with the biggest (empty) drive terminated. Right now, the Mac
OS can see all four drives.

Lemme ask this: Does the terminated drive need to be at the physical end of
the SCSI chain? Right now, the ribbon cable runs from the Bus, through two
HDD's, into the terminated HDD then to the CD-ROM.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

-SD