Gnome startup-problems/error after new installation

mike newman yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jun 21 11:01:00 2003

i'm not sure if this is the same or not, but at one point i had problems
similar to 2. and 3. below (though it would boot). turned out that i had
let the battery on my laptop die and utterly unset the clock, so the
system year became 1904 or 2070 or something ridiculous, which confused
nautilus etc.

maybe try checking the clock on your mac side?

mike