Gnome startup-problems/error after new installation

Michael Loose yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jun 21 11:52:01 2003

Mike,

You are an animal :-))!

I whiped and partioned th HD yesterday and just installed a small OS9
to let our daughter play some kiddie-games through MOL, so i just quit
the annoying Apple-assistant and went on installing YDL.
I can not say exactly whether the battery is lame or one of this nice
Sys-time resets whith MacOS happened, but it was definetely
the reason for Gnome's failure.

I guess i wouldn't have got this figured out during the next week and
i'm really getting sleepless when strange things of this kind happen to
my system ;-), so thx a lot.

/Michael