Gnome startup-problems/error after new installation

Michael Loose yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 22 03:16:01 2003

Looks pretty like you solved the second part of my problem :-)).

After fixing the systime issue Gnome moaned about "internet address for
. could not be found".

A little bit strange, as i followed the assistant during installation
and YDL should be able to configure a DHCP-client by default with no
problem. Gnome would not show this behaviour when i do not enable the
device at boot-time.

I've seen similar on my redhat9-box before after having done a fresh
install (and i thought i changed my SOHO to DHCP that time).
When i restored my old configs, etc everything just worked fine.

michael