Trackpad woes on iBook 800 (Nov 2002 edition)

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 26 21:23:00 2003

At 22:56 -0400 on 2003-6-26 Scott Strungis wrote:

 > Everything seems to work just fine except my trackpad doesn't seem
 > to allow tap-clicking.  I have gotten used to this under OSX and 9
 > and it is rather tough to get used to using the button!

Try to see whether pbbuttonsd is the culprit, either by disabling it;
or by pressing Fn-Option-F1 (which is supposed to change the tapping
behaviour) repeatedly (just Option-F1 if pressing the real F1 requires
Option on your system) and seeing if anything changes; or by setting
pbbuttnosd's preferences through powerprefs.

Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.