[HELP] YDL Installed OK - But Can't Boot Back to OSX!

Natalia Portillo yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jun 28 21:06:02 2003

You only needed to put the error part :D

Ok, about that error, it happened me when OS X was not in master.
Why you need that drive be in slave?
You know that with yaboot, you can boot from any slave/master drive,
both os9, osx and linux :D