[HELP] YDL Installed OK - But Can't Boot Back to OSX! - FIXED!!!

Mark Srebnik yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 29 09:59:01 2003

    Hi YDL General Listers,

THANKS SO MUCH to all who were trying to help me get my OSX drive back
again!!!!

It really helps to have this kind of support!!

After following Paul Handly's post from the newbie list (see below), I'm now
able to use my other drive with OSX again.

Really appreciate the time that everyone put into assisting me work this
out.

Hope I can reciprocate sometime now that I have my system back... ;-)

Now if I can just remember why I even wanted to install YDL3....;-)

Regards,

Mark

MARK SREBNIK
ARCHITECT AIA