no @

Michael Loose yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 30 11:18:01 2003

I used the additional right "alt" which doesn't exist on a laptop
keyboard. Sorry for haven't checked that before, the left "alt" doesn't
work on my keyboard either.

There has to be a combination that works...
Can you get any information from the "Charakter Map" item which should
be available somewhere in the upper part of the Yellowdog-menu?
At least this would be an opportunity to generate the desired "@"
(except of copy-and-paste ;-). Its similar to PopChar.

In case you simply can't find any combination that works, there should
be a howto available somewhere between the older yellowdog - documents
which describes how to manipulate the charakter mapping.

michael