Couple Questions

Nathan Weil yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 10 14:48:02 2003

Hey All,
	Just got some questions I'd like to ask, and you guys seem to have the
answers.

1.  If I create a PHP/MySQL web app package for my company, can we sell
that package to other companies, or would we be required to provide it
for free if we wanted to do that?  I don't know if we could charge for
MY software.  I know we wouldn't be able to charge for the PHP/MySQL
part.

2.  Are there any GUI front ends for MySQL?

3.  Why won't my iBook Dual USB 600MHz sleep if X is running?  I can
close the lid, but it doesn't sleep, and when I open it, X freezes.  If
X isn't running, just the CLI, then everything works fine.  Just trying
to find ways to lower battery consumption, and I've always just closed
the lid while in class/transporting in OS X.

Thanks,
Nathan