[OT] Re: old dogs...new tricks?

Matthias Saou yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Mar 15 17:50:00 2003

Andrew Stout <astout2@swarthmore.edu> wrote :

> 6. Classic, Classic II, LC III
> - and I don't actually expect these are good for anything other than
> stopping doors, but I thought I'd mention them as long as we're here,
> since they still boot...

If the info can be of any use, I've got an SE next to my couch on top of
which I put my home phone... it gives the interior quite an original touch!
I guess the same can't apply for the LCs, but does for the Classics, as
they can not only be used for practical matters like paper weights, but
also serve as decorative objects! :-)

Matthias

Red Hat Linux release 8.0.9x (Phoebe) running Linux kernel 2.4.20-2.54
Load : 0.03 0.22 0.15, AC on-line, battery charging: 100% (5:55)