This List

gary shelton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Mar 18 15:09:00 2003

I certainly hope they don't move this mailing list to some kind of
webboard. I like the fact that using my own email client, I can organize
and navigate messages in a way that's intuitive for me. I think that
lack of search capability reflects more on the choice of email client
versus the email format. i mean, even if you used mh to read your mail,
you could always write a shell script or a perl program to dig through
your mbox file...

So if votes are being tallied, my vote is to remain mailing list
oriented... that gives me the most control over the content.

Just my $0.02 USD

Gary