This List

Angela Kahealani yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Mar 18 14:48:01 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-18 09:00, Drew Lane wrote:
> I was just curious if there has been any discussion of moving
> this list to a web BBS type system, or do people prefer to
> receive emails?

EXTREMELY prefer e-mail

> I prefer web based bulletin boards because they are easy
> to navigate

NOTHING is easier to navigate than my own e-mail mailboxes
where I can search them locally off-line

> and locate the topics you are interested in.  I
> think they generally provide better and more meaningful
> search capabilities, too.

Not my experience.

> Also, it makes it harder for people to grab your email address
> and spam you.

It's time to address spam as spam,
rather then perverting every other aspect of cyberspace
in order to avoid dealing with spam directly.

<URL:http://www.kahealani.com/ucc/yahoo.txt>

--
Copyright 2003 Angela Kahealani. http://www.kahealani.com/
All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice, UCC 1-207,