FWB PCI Ultra SCSI controller (Jackhammer)

gary shelton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Mar 18 16:59:00 2003

Hello,
I apologize if this question has been answered elsewhere. I looked
through the archives, and didn't see an answer. Does YDL 2.3 support the
FWB 'Jackhammer' SCSI controller? If so, which kernel module do I load?
I'm looking to move my mailserver from an IDE-based PowerMac to a 9600
with SCSI, and I have this controller available. Performance under OS 9
is very good, and I'd like to reuse as much existing hardware as
possible. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gary