Netatalk: File transfer errors with IDE drive

Michael Graham yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Mar 18 22:09:01 2003

I=B9ve narrowed my problems with coping files to only the ide drive. My
current setup is and 8500 with a Sonnet Temp ATA/100, Seagate Barracuda IV
60gb. I=B9m running 2.2 and installed the latest netatalk 1.6.0 from
sourceforge. My client machine is running OS X. My user directories are on =
SCSI drive, I have no problems coping files via netatalk (afp of tcp) but
when I try the same over to the ide drive I get an error type =AD50. Any
ideas? I used to have a 40gb Barracuda IV before I upgraded and never
experienced this error before. Also, I don't seem to have this issue either
under OS 9 however, the transfers are very slow when under OS 9.

Thanks,
. . . .
Kiron Design Studio
Michael Graham | Creative Director