Re[2]: YDL on PB12"

Jerry S. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Mar 18 23:09:01 2003

Hello Jim,

  Your not alone in the "can't get there" department.  I just tried it
  and it seems most of the links are down and you end up getting 404
  errors.  Too bad too, because I was really thinking about
  subscribing.  I do believe in supporting software developers
  whenever possible, but I am not going to jump through hoops to do
  it.  Looks like I will be waiting the 2-3 weeks for the public
  servers to get it and be freed up enough so I can download them
  then.

  RedHat lost out on my business because the service they offered was
  too slow and over sold.  Sorry guys, I am a private home user who
  doesn't have money to just throw away, I need to see something when
  I pay for it.

  jer