Getting 3.0 now?

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Mar 20 21:41:00 2003

Jeff,

We're offering what we're offering. It's better then what we've done
before and in two weeks or so you'll be able to pick up some physical
discs for $24.95 before everything goes public two weeks after that.

Of course we'll continue to reevaluate things.. but bandwidth isn't
cheap. We've had to upgrade our fiber connection by 10mbs to handle
the current subscribers.  If we offered 6 isos * ~650 megs to people for
$29, I'm not sure it'd be worth it.

Thanks for your feedback.

-Dan