Getting 3.0 now?

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 21 00:52:01 2003

Dan,

I don't want to be a pain in the @#$ but nobody has gotten back to me yet
about my password problem with YDL.Net enhanced.  YDL is usually very
responsive to this kind of problem.  I know you folks are busy getting the
last bugs out of the system, but I *am* a *paying* customer.

At least I *thought* I was a paying customer... An interesting new twist to
the story is that my bank's web page now says that the charge to my credit
card (that I mentioned in a previous installment) has gone away -- as if it
never happened!

Be that as it may, I can still log in to YDL.Net, but when I try to access
the email feature or the ftp feature, it claims there is a problem with my
password.

"Curiouser and curiouser", said Alice.

Live, love, and enjoy!

Rick