YDL 3.0 on original 15" iMac flat panel (broken)

Spliced Networks yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 24 17:33:01 2003

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Dan Burcaw wrote:

Dan,

I have tried this on three different iMac 15" models which I have
access to. One is an original 15" flat panel from early 2002, the other
two were purchased at the end of 2002 and in Jan 2003. All three exhibit
the same problem. The gui install does not work, perhaps you should
retest using the production ISOs?