YDL 3.0 on original 15" iMac flat panel (broken)

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Mar 26 15:54:01 2003

I finally got around to installing 3.0 on my iMac  (now that my G4
TiBook is smooth  - yeah!)
  I have the original 800Mhz iLamp with Superdrive Nvidia Geforce 2MX
32MB

I had the same problem as others.
Graphic install fails.

With text install I get a PINK DOG during boot up and when I select the
right card and Monitor I get an greenish/orange goo  for a screen with
about 320X320 resolution.

does anyone have a clean Xconfig file for the 2001 iLamp?

Thanks

Tamas