YDL 2.3 on B&W with Acard ATA/66 IDE card

Dan DeBoer yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Mar 27 12:46:24 2003

Hi,

I have a powermac B&W/400/512/60gig. I have a
successful install on my original 6 gig HD located on
the internal bus.  I have tried to install it on my 60
gig to no avail.  I reformatted the the HD with a 5
gig unallocated space; then 30 gig os x partion; with
finally a 15 gig OS 9 partion.  I get a successful
HD, my 60 gig does't show up.  Is there away to enable
my IDE card?  Thanks

Dan