Dual-boot Mac OS 9.2.1/YDL 3.0 on iMac DV; Firmware upgrade on old Airport card

Scott Burch yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Mar 27 15:06:01 2003

I'm using an ancient 9500 with a G3 upgrade and my driver is set to
fbdev also. The work-around I discovered for the log-in lock up is to
control-alt-F1 to the console and come back to the user log in again.
Then it works.

##  rastavideo