Network Everywhere router (was : Re:YDL [not OSX] with linksys wireless router?? [long rant])

Beartooth yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Mar 27 17:41:01 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 Jeff Ridder <jridder@gci.net>  wrote:

> Hate to tell you this but that Networks Everywhere router is just a
> linksys with a different label on it.  Linksys owns Networks
> Everywhere.

> Jeff Ridder

	Hmmmm ... So it really is the same as the unspeakable BEFW11S4
except for the case and one rabbit ear? (Why is it cheaper? Lots
cheaper?) If so, how likely is *it* to be a defective? I hate to give
Linksys another dime -- but I need the most trouble-free,
quick-for-me-to-configure replacement I can get ...

	Maybe <he said through teeth gritted hard -- very hard> that's
actually reason to keep and use it?? Can some wizard put a curse against
the maker on every electron it touches? That might make this fun ...
--
Beartooth the Stubborn <karhunhammas (at) lserv.com>
Double Retiree, Neo-Redneck, Linuxer's Apprentice