YDL [not OSX] with linksys wireless router?? [long rant -- sorry!]

Tony K. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Mar 27 17:55:01 2003

On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 19:01, Beartooth wrote:

> 	But the website Tony named is for the Apple hub! Maybe all the
> rest of you know enough to find translating that into linksysese trivial
> -- but I can't begin to do it at all. (I said that, didn't I? I may yet
> scream it ... <wry grin>)

Actually, if you read the very first sentence of the "How To" is states:

"This topic covers the configuration of Apple brand AirPort 802.11b
wireless cards."

I would assume you are using an Apple wireless card in your iBook, if
not, I cannot tell from your post.  This "How To" is what I used to get
my iBook working with my Linksys wireless router.  I would suggest
reading it thoroughly.  And then send your specific questions to the
list.

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/ydl_general/airport24.shtml

If I remember, your initial questions were... "YDL with linksys wireless
router?" and "Has anybody made them play nice together?"  I think I
answered it.

Tony K.