yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #729 - 13 msgs

Jonathan Walton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 28 02:16:01 2003

> > sounded like it might have multihead support through a single chip
>
> Would this mean being able to do desktop spanning on, say, a CRT iMac
> DV?

This is what I was trying to accomplish, yes (though on a Pismo... I
don't know if the iMac hardware supports it, but I assume so since
you're asking).  A lot of the code is there (Xinerama support, is what
it seems to be called), but not quite all of it for the chipsets.  I was
going to try fixing it myself, but I got distracted, and then bogged
down at work... so I gave up for the moment.