dhcpCd (was Re: (no subject))

Beartooth yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 28 11:25:01 2003

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Brian Waite wrote:

> Make sure you are doing dhcpcd and NOT dhcpd very different beasts

	Could be: my aged eyeballs, trifocals and all, had indeed failed
to spot that!

	Tried again (having meanwhile edited SN's whole nine yards fro
3.0 into eth1). This time I just get a root prompt back. Tried to fire
up Phoenix. No connection; connection to 192.168.1.1 refused.

	Will reboot 2.3; if no luck, will edit eth1 back and reboot
again ...

--
Beartooth the Stubborn <karhunhammas (at) lserv.com>
Double Retiree, Neo-Redneck, Linuxer's Apprentice