Can't boot

Barry yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Mar 29 14:45:01 2003

I wanted to say I fixed this by re-installing, but I'd be curious if
anyone had a thought of what I did wrong and what might have been a
neater solution.

Reinstalling is not that drastic for me, since I keep separate
partitions for /home and for the data I am currently working on, but I
was unable to make any headway until I reformatted the root partition.
The error was always the same. After reformatting, installation was
uneventful.

Barry