CRT & Radeon 9000 problems

Ethan Mevi yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 4 12:41:00 2003

I have a Dual 1.42 G4 with the Radeon 9000.  I run a dual monitor setup --
21" and 19", both CRT.  I use a ADC to VGA & DVI to VGA for the connections.
  I am able to install YDL 3, boot normally, but once X starts up I have a
mouse but the sceen is covered with diagonal lines/blue background, and
totally unusable.  If I hit return and move the mouse, things happen that I
can't make out from the blur.

Is there a way to adjust the X window setup without a basic reinstall?  I am
totally new to linux, but am willing to try and get this to work!

Thanks
Ethan