12" PB sleep?

Jonathan Walton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 4 12:40:00 2003

Are you sure you've actually enabled the crt?  For my Pismo, I had to
manually turn on mirroring (I couldn't get them to work independently,
but at least this gets mirroring).  For me, this was achieved either by
throwing the kernel argument:
     video=aty128fb:lcd:1,crt:1
or by adding the following to the appropriate image=... section of my
yaboot.conf file:
     append = "video=aty128fb:lcd:1,crt:1"

I'm not sure what video chip the 12" PB uses, but I wouldn't be
surprised if you ought to be throwing a similar set of flags.
Though in your case, if you want the lcd off, you should probably use
"lcd:0".

Jonathan