kill / start script (for Beartooth)

Atro Tossavainen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 5 06:44:05 2003

> Beartooth,
> Sorry about sending this back through the list, but it appears that your
> mail server is rejecting mail from my subnet (I'm on Cox@home) . . .

The network of Cox@home, like most other cable modem / DSL providers,
is full of badly maintained (well, _not_ maintained is more like it)
Windows boxes which are trojaned, have open proxies, or contribute to
the spam problem in some other way.  I would guess that's why lserv.com
is blocking mail from hr.cox.net.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.