mount problem

Brian McKay yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 5 22:42:12 2003

i recently installed yellow dog linux on my dual g4 450 with dual ide
hard drives, i have 1 hard drive for opp systems and 1 for my personal
files. the one for personal files would no longer mount on osx but it
would on os 9, i booted ydl and opened the fdisk util and it said there
was a problem on my docs hd partition and asked me if i wanted to fix
it, this sounded good and i did it, i can no longer mount my docs hd in
any opp system, and am a little worried that i have lost 60 gigs of
personal data, i read the article on the web page, and on os x
downloaded the new pdisk and burned it to cd, on ydl i cant get any cd
to work (or any graphical intereface for that matter either with radeon
9000 or rage 128 pro)