Problems Installing YDL 3.0 on beige g3 tower

Pat Plummer yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 5 23:12:01 2003

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 22:43 US/Mountain, Dan Burcaw wrote:

> I don't have time to look at the ANS problem until later this week, but
> I suspect it'll be pretty trivial to solve.  There's nothing
> fundamentally broken vis-a-vis YDL 3 and ANS.  We just need get the
> process nailed.

I posted this prior to hearing from you elsewheres, Dan. I apologize
for jumping the gun a bit. I look forward to getting the installer
doing its thing correctly with the ANS, so I can experience 3.0 for
myself!

Thanks for being around.

Pat