ydl 3.0 on new dual G4 + 23" flat display

Ethan Mevi yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 6 14:11:01 2003

I have vertical lines (slightly diagonal) on a blue/black screen but a
normal looking mouse arrow.  So yes I have the same situation, but I am new
to Linux and don't have the fix.  Maybe someone on the list does...

My setup:
Dual 1.42 G4
21" & 19" Dual monitor setup
ADC to VGA adapter & DVI to VGA adapter