No Boot fresh YDL3 install

bruce woller yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 6 17:45:00 2003

Hello:
I take it all back about SCSI support.  Sorry for the misinformation.
I got back to installing YDL3.0 today (work is for people who don't
know how to fish) and had complete success.  I used M. Murtagh's
suggestion of disconnecting the I/O cables from the drives that I
wasn't installing to i.e. having only the target drive online.  This
approach got me up and running - thanks.

Regards,
Bruce