YDL 3 and second HD : How can you be seriously in business?

Richard Boileau yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 3 07:19:00 2003

> Ce message est au format MIME. Comme votre programme de lecture de courriers ne comprend pas
ce format, il se peut que tout ou une partie de ce message soit illisible.

--Boundary_(ID_PeZgDEUaOgs7VmRj8u9kpQ)

Horrible! I could not boot back in Mac OS X after installing YDL 3 on my
second HD. Disk Warrior was useless this time. I could not boot in YDL 3,
even in runlevel 3 to fix the partition map according to the information on
the main support page.

I can read this on YDL site : "With enhanced support for the latest ATI and
NVidia graphics cards (full 3D support for the ATI Radeon series), "video
issues" are a thing of the past."

I don't think this is true! There is still problems and this time, YDL 3 can
seriously damage your other partition.

I am really mad because i lost everthing on my MAC OS X partition and i had
to reinstall it. I guess you have to be a pro to use Linux and be ready for
10-20 restarts to ajust everything.
(G4 867, Radeon 9000, 17 Flat Panel)

--Boundary_(ID_PeZgDEUaOgs7VmRj8u9kpQ)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>YDL 3 and second HD : How can you be seriously in business?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE="Lucida Grande">Horrible! I could not boot back in Mac OS X after installing YDL 3 on my second HD. Disk Warrior was useless this time. I could not boot in YDL 3, even in runlevel 3 to fix the partition map according to the information on the main support page. <BR>
<BR>
I can read this on YDL site : &quot;With enhanced support for the latest ATI and NVidia graphics cards (full 3D support for the ATI Radeon series), &quot;video issues&quot; are a thing of the past.&quot; <BR>
<BR>
I don't think this is true! There is still problems and this time, YDL 3 can seriously damage your other partition.<BR>
<BR>
I am really mad because i lost everthing on my MAC OS X partition and i had to reinstall it. I guess you have to be a pro to use Linux and be ready for 10-20 restarts to ajust everything.<BR>
(G4 867, Radeon 9000, 17 Flat Panel)</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_PeZgDEUaOgs7VmRj8u9kpQ)--