YDL 3 won't boot from CD

Robert Davis yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 6 22:20:01 2003

Thanks for your advice, Rick, but HAVE sent in my money and I'm using
the CD set that YellowDog sent me last week. Would they have sent me
700Mb CDs?

(By the way, I have gotten a couple of answers to my post.  They have
turned out not to be helpful but I am grateful that people are
taking the time to read my post and to take the time to try to help
me out.  Thanks, all.)