YDL 3 won't boot from CD

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 7 00:18:01 2003

Hmmm... Then I'm fresh out of wisdom on the topic.

Which is disappointing, because I've got a B&W G3 that I'd like to
put YDL3 on, myself and other posts in this group indicate that I
may have a similar problem.  Please report to the list of you find
a fix.

And thanks! for supporting the good work of the folks at YDL.

Enjoy!

Rick