PowerBook sleep

S.M.Kelly yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 11 06:10:01 2003

--=-H+Td5RiZGdiydNYf1gzx

On Sat, 2003-05-10 at 16:08, BruceMillerPhoto@aol.com wrote:

> To put your Powerbook to sleep in YDL3, press the POWER button.  You will see
> "putting to sleep" dialog box momentarily and then instantaneous sleep.
> Pulsing light upon closing lid.  Wake by tapping space bar.  Same suggestion
> I gave at newbies!

Well, you are right about it going right to sleep, no problem there.
However, like myself, it wouldn't respond when it was supposed to wake
up....yawn.  When I tapped the space bar, all I got was the pulsing
light stopped, but no video.  Nothing, no response.  I had to power off
to recover.  Any more ideas anyone?

--

S.M.Kelly

--=-H+Td5RiZGdiydNYf1gzx