YDL 3.0 Install Problem on ibook - Partitioning

Jerry S. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 11 08:37:01 2003

Hello Mark,

  Thanks, re-initializing the disk with MacOS 9.1 and then trying to
  install YDL 3.0 seems to have resolved it for me as well.  The
  system is installing as I type this.

  Now if the issue of 700/650MB CDR could be resolved?  I have booted
  from several (YDL 2.1/2.2/2.3, MacOS 9.1) CDRs that are 700MB and
  all are working just fine.  Most of my backup CDs are actually
  recorded onto 700MB CDRs.  Getting 650MB CDs locally is virtually
  impossible, nobody is carrying them any more.

  jer

  PS  For now I got around this by using an old 650MB CDRW I had.