md5sum for 3th CD YDL3

Matthias Saou yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 12 07:15:01 2003

Herouth Maoz wrote :

> Quoting Alessandro De Zorzi <lota@linux.it>:
>
> > 3th CD on ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/iso/
> > don't match the md5sum
>
> You're not the only one. The same complaint was raised in our local LUG.
>
> I bought the CDs. Can anybody tell me how I check to see whether the same
> corruption doesn't occur on the paid-for CDs?

I've put the ISO images I had gotten through YDL.net here :
ftp://ftp.freshrpms.net/tmp/

Hopefully they are the same as the ones made public later on. All 6 files
match what's in the MD5 file that is in the same directory.

Don't hesitate to check if the MD5 sums are the same as the ones you
expect, and if they are, you can download the 3rd disc from there, as it
should then be correct unless there is a problem during the transfer.

Matthias

Raw Hide 20030511 running Linux kernel 2.4.20-9
Load : 1.54 0.96 0.75