Mozilla, Java, and Flash

Corsec yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 12 15:33:01 2003

I have followed these instructions, but till it refuses to load the plugin

lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           62 May 12 17:28
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libjavaplugin_oji.so ->
/usr/local/j2sdk1.3.1/jre/plugin/ppc/mozilla/javaplugin_oji.so

and i have the same in /usr/lib/mozilla-1.2.1/plugins/

What am i doing wrong, thanks :)